Monday, January 5, 2009

Sweet Ride


Okay, I'm not heading toward the light anymore. It was looking rough there for a bit, but I feel I have turned the corner and on my way to recovering.  After my last post things started getting a little rough and I had some problems with swelling in my cast, and let's just say I had some bad times, but I am coming down from the 70's drug coma and feeling better.  Man I really hate surgery!
That's my super sweet ride in the pic. I know everyone wants it. I'm thinking I could trick it out with some ceramic bearings, a carbon bar, hammerhead and DRT stickers but I don't want to put to much money into a rental. It really makes getting around the house easy though. Even though I don't feel good enough to leave the house yet, I'm gonna start with some core work and light weights today to try and maintain some form of fitness. Crazy how freaked about this I am since it is only 5 days into the new year, but after reading cx mag and updating on how all my comp is training in Belgium, I feel grossly behind. 
Bikers are all crazy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome set of wheels there!

I wish you a quick recovery.

Anonymous said...

love you NIK

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you haven't figured out how to bunny hop that thing up stairs yet. Track stands should be a cinch.