Friday, December 26, 2008

Voodoo I love to hate


Yeah I should just add this to my hips right now. Man, I love my Mom, but sometimes she forgets that I'm a fat girl pretending to race bikes. So her candy voodoo is not so good. I thought about donating my christmas candy to the nurses at work, but that would make them more unhealthy thus making my job harder. So while I think of a plan I just keep eating a little more. 

Christmas was good. National Lampoon's as usual, but not too much drama at all. I was thankful to get everyone here and home safe with the crazy ice storms going on. I then followed the holiday's with a OB call shift welcoming the 2nd holiday baby in the community.  That was cool.
I'm hoping for some sort of break in the weather to get outside on the bike this weekend. I am officially gearing up for surgery now as I have spotted my name on the surgery schedule. I need to go a little crazy this weekend so I can live on the high for a couple days. Bike high beats surgery high anyday.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You could get rid of your candy in a plethora of ways.

1. Donate it to some kid's sugar high.

2. Use it for pranks, like I don't know, throw it at people? Or connect a bucket to a door and fill the bucket with your candy so when someone opens the door it falls on them. SUGAR SHOWER!!

3. Make a gingerbread house

4. When I was younger and could eat most candy before being allergic to everything, I would hide my candy in places, and then only have one little stash at a time, and then find another one like 4 months later. Or I'd forget about it completely.

5. Make a candy collage; macaroni art is so preschool.

6. Incorporate it into other recipes...perhaps lasagna.

7. Use it as a symbol of your awesome willpower, and leave it sitting in the open. But don't eat it.

8. I'm out of ideas unless I make up totally random nonsensical things.

Last week I made chocolate chip cookies and didnt want to eat all of them so I told my brother and his friends to eat them, and I ate them vicariously through them.


Good luck with your candy crisis.

Post script: you're not a fat girl.

Nicole Borem said...

Yes, I know I'm not a fat girl, but I really want to be. So what I have done os just eat candy and have skipped on all other caloric intake (that's healthy). Happy holidays!