Sunday, February 8, 2009

Officially Pissed

Okay, so I'm done trying to be chipper about this whole ankle ordeal. First, the surgery was bigger than expected and I put my chin up. Then I had nerve damage from the cast and severe pain from neuropathy. My great toe is going to be numb for a while (we hope)... I put my chin up. I couldn't ride my bike when they expected that I would be able to, I tried to work round it. I invested in every resource I had to try to keep in shape and didn't have much luck. I kept my chin up. I did research on my own then and came up with my own plan and got Darrell the corrective fitness trainer that has kept me busy doing some work. That helped me keep my chin up.  But last week after cheating on the bike I had another major set back. I had major back spasms from the inbalance from the height of the cast boot throwing my hip out of whack. It was so bad that I spent 2 days in bed. Again. Even though chiro Matt J. has faith that this will pass, I am tired of all the drama and tired of keeping up the faith for now. I am officially pissed with it all and am venting an unusual side of my personality on my blog. I am not happy, but I will report back when I somehow find an attitude adjustment. Ahhhh!

No comments: